If you’re always adding new products/services, you’re always going to be a beginner.
If you’re bouncing around and trying different marketing tactics to sell your services, you’re always going to be a beginner.
And beginners are not good at whatever it is they’re trying to do.
You can’t expect to be frickin’ amazing at something brand new that you’re just learning.
If you were a professional tennis player, you wouldn’t go swimming one day and play badminton the next and then throw lawn darts the next.
You’d focus on the things that make you a badass tennis player.
Same is true for your business. Give yourself – and your team – and opportunity to get really good at selling your products and services so that you can create a REPEATABLE, CONSISTENT way to sell.
1. Figure out your top few ways to bring in totally cold, new leads. How is this already working? Create a plan for doubling down on what’s already working.
2. Figure out your top few ways to warm up those leads. What’s already working? Double down and commit to that.
3. Figure out your top few ways to convert warm leads. What really works already? Again, double down and commit to the above for three years.
THREE YEARS? Yes. Of course you’ll be tweaking and iterating, that’s the point. But give yourself and your team the time and space to become masters!
4. Get support. Surround yourself with people who have been there and done that before. They can short-cut your learning curve. You can walk in their footsteps. They can guide you to not make the same mistakes. Tap into people who get new leads like you, warm up leads like you, convert leads like you.
5. Get support that can also hold you accountable to becoming a master at creating a repeatable sales process.
Kickass Masterminds can help you to create a repeatable process to sell your product or service over and over again. So if this is something you struggle with, let us help you.
APPLICATIONS OPEN FOR THE NEXT ROUND OF KICKASS MASTERMINDS ARE NOW AVAILABLE AT JOINKICKASS.COM