Small business owners are some of the loneliest people on the planet.
According to the Harvard Business Review, half of CEOs experience loneliness that they believe hurts their business.
Loneliness is a huge block to your business growth.
Do you ever feel like you’re all alone in this? And that you’re isolated?
And you probably have people close to you, but they don’t and can’t really understand what you do and what you go through. That can feel really isolating.
It’s a problem when there is nobody you can truly confide in, lean on, or turn to for advice. Especially because YOU are expected to be the person who can be confided in, turned to, or asked for advice in your business.
You need support to work through things that you wouldn’t dare bring up with employees, vendors, randoms in FB groups, or friends who aren’t business owners.
So how can you break out of being isolated and get the support and accountability that you need?
- Get out of your home office. Get in the world. Join a Co-working space. Join an association or business organization in your area. Go to local workshops. BE WITH PEOPLE.
- Find a business buddy. This person can be there to support you and hold you accountable when you need that extra help. It’s also great to have someone who is in the trenches and can understand what you’re going through. Be particular about who you choose, however, because you don’t want to get into a situation where you’re further along and you end up coaching them.
- Join a Kickass Mastermind Group. Let us find you 7 business besties to support you and hold you accountable.
It’s pretty damn awesome to be around a group of people who *get* you. Like TRULY get you and what you’re going through and trying to accomplish. We all want and need to be seen and supported in that way.
You need to connect with other business owners. Business owners who are experiencing similar shit is comforting and helps you to realize that some of the bumps along the way are just the way it is. That you’re not a failure. This is just how it works. And they’ll help you work through it.
And let’s face it: we all need a safe haven to connect with others who are in similar situations in life. Everyone, including you and including me, wants to belong to and identify with a group where they feel understood and connected.
Not to be dramatic, but the support and accountability and camaraderie that you get in a mastermind can change your life.
Seriously. It changed mine.
When I joined my first-ever mastermind group, I was licking my wounds after a shady business partnership that knocked me down.
I needed to get my ass-kicking, deal-making, goal-hitting entrepreneurial mojo back.
And I did, thanks to everything I got from my mastermind posse. I got back on the dang horse and my new company began to thrive.
Joining a mastermind group can be the difference between feeling blah about your business and feeling ready to take on the freaking world.
Between getting by and bringing in your highest annual revenue yet.
Between bowing out of the game and plotting your 10-year goals.
There are a jillion bits of juicy goodness that come with being part of a great mastermind and breaking through isolation is a huge one. As is having the support and accountability to reach your goals
If you want to bust through the isolation and loneliness and get the support and accountability that you need to get to the next level, come join us in a kickass mastermind. Applications are open right now through August 31 at: JoinKickass.com
Here's how Kickass Masterminds can help you grow your business:
2. To determine if you're ready for a mastermind and if this is the right time, take the quick and complimentary Mastermind Assessment. No opt-in required.
3. Get The Mastermind Directory for instant access to information about more than 50 business mastermind groups to find the one that’s the best fit for you.
4. Before you join any mastermind group, be sure you ask the right questions. Get the List of Questions to ask and save yourself a tremendous amount of time and money.