Are you searching for a Webflow promo code or a Webflow student discount to save additional bucks on your purchase? Well, you have come to the right page.
Webflow is a powerful website builder that competes with WordPress. Since you have already taken your decision to pick Webflow and looking for promo codes, we have some good news for you! As you read the article ahead, you will find a step-by-step guide on claiming the Webflow student discount and saving a few extra bucks on Webflow.
Webflow Student Discount Offer — Save 90% On CMS for Students 💰
Webflow is now offering a massive 90% off on its CMS plans for students enrolled in high school or college.
So, ready to grab your discount with our special offer?
Available Webflow Student Discount & Webflow Promo Code 
Currently, Webflow is offering a 30% discount on all its plans. However, you will have to opt for the annual plan.
Note: The offer is available only for annual plans and does not work for monthly plans.
If you are a student, we have some good news for you. Webflow is now offering a massive 90% off on its CMS plans for students enrolled in high school or college. You can build a 100% custom portfolio, class projects, marketing sites, prototypes, and landing pages.
Besides the 30% off, you can claim an additional discount on Webflow using our special discount link. Additionally, the offer is official and works 100%.
In the next section, we have covered how to claim the normal 30% discount and student discount with a step-by-step guide, so let’s move to the next section.
How to get Webflow Student Discount (Step by Step)
As a student, you can enjoy a massive discount with Webflow. Claiming your student discount is just a few steps away. Follow the steps below to grab the Webflow student discount.
Step 1: Click on our special discount link here.
Step 2: Tap on the sign-up option in front of your screen.
Step 3: You will now be asked to fill out a short survey, after which your application will be reviewed. Tap on the Start button.
Step 4: The survey asks you to fill in personal information and attach proof of being a student. The proof may be your acceptance letter or any document that proves that you are currently enrolled in high school or college.
Step 5: Wait until your application is reviewed. Once your student identification is verified, you will receive a unique student discount promo code which you can use during the checkout while purchasing any CMS plan.
How to Redeem The Webflow Promo Code (Step by Step)
Claiming your 15% discount is just a few steps away. Follow the steps given below to claim your discount with Webflow.
Step 1: Click on our special discount link Here.
Step 2: Select the appropriate plan for your site. You can go for the site plans if you own a personal website, blog, or small business site. However, if you want to unlock additional powerful features, you can go for the account plans. Tap on ‘add a site plan.’
Step 3: Now, you can either log in to your account or sign up with your email ID if you are new to Webflow. Remember, when you are signing up for a new account, you need to answer a few questions that will help Webflow understand your plan better.
Webflow Overview: In A Nutshell
Webflow is a versatile and powerful website builder that empowers designers and beginners to build fully-fledged websites without writing a single line of code.
With Webflow, you can create a completely custom database for dynamic content types, including online stores. The platform offers built-in SEO tools and allows you to easily connect your favorite marketing tools with built-in integrations and flexible codes.
While other visual editors come with certain restrictions, Webflow aims at providing maximumly customization for a fully functional website. The in-built Webflow editor makes creating pages and updating them extremely more accessible.
In addition, getting started with Webflow is free. This means you can build your site for free and take as long as you want. Once your website is ready for the world, you can pick the right plan for yourself and launch in seconds.
Webflow goes by its motto, “build, create, and launch.” They have products categorized in the build, create, and launch sections and pick the one based on your needs.
Webflow offers ultra-fast and hassle-free hosting with one of the most scalable technologies for your business for launching your website. They have 100+ data centers across the globe to ensure your site loads faster than lightning.
Moreover, when you host your site with Webflow, contended editing, designing, changes, and more are just a click away. Its easy-to-use interface will ensure you are getting a kick-start for your business, irrespective of whether you are a beginner or a professional.
Lastly, you can also hire an expert from Webflow who will help you start from scratch. The expert will enable you to design your site, pick the right plan, and launch your site while you sit back and relax.
Webflow: Key Features & Benefits
Webflow comes with an immense pool of features. Let’s take a brief look at the key features offered by Webflow.
- CMS (content management system): All you need to do is create SEO templates to follow. Webflow will automatically generate titles and descriptions for your blog posts, avoiding all the manual hassle. You get plenty of CMS features, including dynamic content filtering and sorting, CMS API, dynamic content templates, creating CMS items with Zapier, and more.
- Website management: you can say goodbye to the hassle of managing your website by spending hours. Webflow brings all the necessary website management features, including custom favicon and web clip, organizing your projects with folders, custom 404 pages, password protection, exporting clean HTML and CSS, automatic backups, and more. You can let Webflow automation do all the management for you while you focus on growing your website.
- Marketing and SEO: Marketing and SEO are the most crucial aspects of building any website. Webflow makes sure that you get all the proper marketing and SEO features to scale your site. You get features such as Open graph settings, Alt tags for images, meta titles and descriptions, auto-generated XML sitemap, and more.
- Web design: Web design is the core feature of Webflow. You get tons of excellent functionalities such as adding CSS filters to anything, global swatches, over 2,000 fonts, 100+ responsive templates, flexbox, re-usable and editable symbols, and designing and developing features simultaneously. Webflow empowers you to design your site like no other.
- Integrations: Webflow understands that integrations are crucial for any website. Therefore, you get powerful integrations. To track your progress, you get Google Analytics; for automatically building an email subscribers list, you get MailChimp integrations, Zapier integrations, Google Optimize integrations, and more that are a part of Webflow. Moreover, it also facilitates you to buy Google domains directly from Webflow.
- Custom branding: get white-label from your clients and CMs while labeling features without any hassle with Webflow.
- Support: Understand that support is one of the essential aspects when you are picking any website builder. With Webflow, you can rely on their excellent support team. With the higher plans, you get priority support. In addition, you can contact the team directly through email. If that’s not enough, you can ask your questions in the Webflow forum or go through their knowledge base to get quick solutions.
Note: Elementor is a great alternative to Webflow, and I have done a detailed Webflow vs Elementor comparison here. You can check it to see which tool you should use for your website.
What is Webflow University?
Webflow University is a platform that includes all the courses you need to use Webflow properly. On the Webflow University website, you can find all the courses and videos that are related to web design and development. They release new courses and lessons regularly to help their users in designing their websites. You can also find lessons on 3D transforms, layout & typography, and interactions in their library.
You can also see the difficulty level of all the courses is from beginner to advanced. That means their courses are for all levels of web designers. You can also browse lesson topics category-wise. Some of the categories are Getting Started, Layout & Design, CMS & Dynamic Content, SEO, Templates, and more. One of the trending courses at Webflow University is the Webflow 101 Crash Course, which can help you understand all the aspects of Webflow.
The best part about Webflow University is that all the courses & lessons that are listed on their website are absolutely free of cost. You can follow the guides that are listed on the website to create the website of your dreams. Some of the featured courses of Webflow University are Figma To Webflow, Ultimate Web Design Course, 21 Day Design Portfolio Course, and Freelance Web Design Bootcamp.
For Whom Webflow Is Best For?
Webflow is best for the team as it allows you to create specified areas within the account and immediate collaboration on many website projects. However, this tool is best for developing and designing websites that have good experience with technology and want to create the best quality websites.
Additional Benefits You Will Get From Webflow Promo Code:
Webflow offers some additional benefits with promo codes, below, we have listed some of them.
- Free site transfer.
- Site protection password adds more layers to your existing security.
- Offers free SSL with all its plans.
- 24/7 dedicated customer support via email with 48 hours of responsive time.
- SEO-optimized site so that your site will be on top of the search engine.
- You will get full access to Webflow University.
Why do We suggest Webflow To Our Users?
After researching and analyzing its various functions and features, we would definitely recommend it to our users. Webflow offers a very advanced tool kit for web creators who want high efficiency and flexibility.
Webflow provides a stunning custom web development setup at a very reasonable and affordable pricing plan. It offers tools that include eCommerce, CMS, designers, hosting, and many more. Webflow has a very less setup time, and it ensures regular issues resolution and customer support.
Pros & Cons Of Webflow:
Here we have listed the pros & cons of Weblflow, Let’s see all its pros & cons.
- It offers high-quality premium and free templates
- Webflow sites are all fully flexible and display well across all types of devices.
- You can easily create stunning, highly customized, and impressive designs.
- Offers a comprehensive set of SEO tools.
- It offers automatic sales tax calculation features
- 24/7 dedicated customer support team
- Need to improve pricing structure
- Traffic limitations are applicable on all its plan
Final Thoughts: Webflow Promo Code 2023
Webflow is a powerful website builder that enables users to build their websites from scratch without a single line of code.
With powerful features, you can build your website, create beautiful designs, and launch within minutes.
Although there are no official promo codes, you can claim the student discount if you are a student.
So, take advantage of your student’s ID card and grab your 90% discount right away.
We hope our article helped you claim the Webflow discount. If you face any trouble, make sure to drop your questions in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions On Webflow Promo & Discount
Is Webflow offering promo codes right now?
Unfortunately, there is no official promo code available right now. However, you can get a 90% student discount with the steps mentioned above.
Is there any free trial of Webflow?
You do not need any particular free trial to get started with Webflow. You can directly start building your website for free, and once you are ready for the world, you can add a site plan and then upgrade to any plan you want.
Is there any student discount by Webflow?
Yes, you get 90% off with Webflow’s student discount. You can fill out the survey and attach your student proof. Once your application is approved, you will receive a special discount coupon code to enter during checkout.
Are Webflow websites SEO friendly?
Yes, all Webflow websites are SEO-friendly because all websites get rendered on their servers and then served through SSL.
What is a project in Webflow?
When you create a website on Webflow, then it is called a project. They will publish your projects for free with a staging subdomain, webflow.io.
Can I import my website to Webflow?
There is no option to import any existing code to Webflow so you can’t import your website to Webflow.
Can I use Webflow for free?
Yes, you can use Webflow for free. In the free plan, you will get a webflow.io subdomain, 1 GB of bandwidth, and 50 CMS items.
Which one is better — WordPress or Webflow?
Webflow is much better than WordPress because it gives you complete freedom over your website whereas, on WordPress, your website is restricted with codes & themes.
Can I create an online store on Webflow?
To create an online store on Webflow, you need to purchase any one of the eCommerce plans of Webflow. It will give you all the features to run a proper online store and you don’t even have to use coding to customize your store.
What is a workspace on Webflow?
Workspace is like a shared space on Webflow that allows you to invite your clients and team members to work with you on websites together.
- Elementor Pro Discount Code 2023 — Get Upto 50% OFF (Live) - November 21, 2023
- Elementor Black Friday 2023: Claim Upto 50% Discount (LIVE) - November 21, 2023
- Jungle Scout Coupon & Discount Code 2023 – 81% Off (AUG) - August 1, 2023