Have doubts about CartFlows? Thinking whether buying its subscription is worth it or not? Well, I am here to clear all your doubts with this unbiased CartFlows review.
If you need a sales funnel builder to design your WooCommerce store, then CartFlows is the best choice for it. I prefer it over ClickFunnels because it is much more flexible and affordable. We all experienced the limitation of customization of WooCommerce’s checkout pages. But CartFlows offers better customization options to build sales funnels.
CartFlows easily integrates with different WordPress Builders making it more customizable for WooCommerce Checkout flow. It offers you some fantastic features such as upsells, order bumps, and down sells.
I am going to share my real-time experience with CartFlows in this CartFlows Review. I have explained its features, pros & cons, alternatives, funnel builder, pricing, and so on.
Let’s get into more details.
CartFlows: In A Nutshell
CartFlows is an excellent sales funnel builder that ignores all the customization restrictions of WooCommerce checkout flow. It helps you in creating the checkout pages as creatively as you want. The checkout flow customization restrictions are in WooCommerce because they want the websites using it to look the same.
But as soon as you install CartFlows, it turns a regular WordPress builder into a fully-fledged sales funnel builder. The drag and drop builder allows you to design attractive sales funnels with CartFlows.
CartFlows makes it easy to build sales funnels with WooCommerce. It offers you outstanding sales funnel templates, deep WooCommerce integration, cart abandonment feature, optimization tools, integration of discounts, downsells, upsells, and order bumps within the checkout pages.
CartFlows Features Explained (What It Offers)
A free version is available on CartFlows, which gives you the freedom to create sales funnels using WooCommerce with no validity. It is best to start with the free version, but as soon as your sales increase, you should shift to CartFlows pro. The CartFlow Pro features are as follows:
1. Premium Funnel Templates
You get limited access to templates in the free version, but with the pro version, you get your hands on premium funnel templates. They have also combined these templates with dynamic offers, downsells, and upsells to make it easier for you. The premium templates give you the freedom to sell online courses, sell eBooks, book consultant appointments, and so on.
There are templates for landing pages, checkout flows, downsells, upsells, and opt-ins. Send thank you to your customers in a very unique way with thank you templates. These templates are designed in a way to make checkout more seamless than ever.
2. Conversion Optimized Checkout
Most users add something to their cart and forget about it for many reasons. This can happen because of additional charges added in the checkout, no guarantees, or the checkout page is not showing up on their screen.
To eliminate these issues once and for all, the expert of industry designed CartFlows checkout templates which primarily focus on conversion. These checkout templates are designed to convert, are lightweight, fully customizable with WordPress builders, and are distraction-free.
3. One-Click Upsells, Order Bumps, and Downsells
If a user is reached to the checkout page on your store, that means they decided to spend their money on your products. It’s time to increase your revenue as much as possible. For that, you don’t need to overcharge for the products they are purchasing because it will scare them away.
CartFlows offers a one-click upsells, order bumps, and downsells feature that allows you to show your visitors add-on on the checkout pages. They can add those additional products right there & then, and the price will add up automatically on the checkout page.
4. Cart Abandonment Recovery & Tracking
Another user just abandoned their cart, and it is becoming frustrating at this point. Don’t worry; use the CartFlows cart abandonment recovery feature to send reminders to your users regarding their cart. At some point, they will come back and finish their purchase.
The tracking feature allows you to track abandoned carts and the pre-made email templates make it easy for you to remind your visitors about their cart. Create unique cart links with CartFlows so that the user can directly visit their cart through your reminder emails.
5. Dynamic Offers for Upsells, Order Bumps, and more
Whenever users add products to their cart and move to the checkout page, they see additional offers to add to their cart. You can customize these dynamic offers based on their previous purchase and the product they are about to purchase.
If you add a product that will work really well with the product they are purchasing right now, it definitely increases the chance of a sale. The dynamic offers are a sure-shot way to increase your revenue.
6. Canvas Mode
The Canvas Mode feature is a funnel interface that allows you to create a flow for your landing pages. You can control where a user is going through your landing page.
How to Upgrade to CartFlows Pro?
If you are using CartFlows free version and want to upgrade to the CartFlows pro version, then follow these steps in the same order.
Step #1: Visit the official website of CartFlows. Log in to your account if you have one or create an account using the Sign-up option.
Step #2: Once you create or log in to an account on CartFlows, head over to the subscriptions section.
Step #3: Now, choose a plan to upgrade to CartFlows Pro. Make the payment and get the activation key to CartFlows pro instantly.
Now you can install CartFlows directly on your WordPress website through the plugins section and enter the activation key to start using CartFlows Pro features.
What Types of Funnels Can You Create With CartFlows?
There are many sales funnels you can create with CartFlows. It offers you a massive variety of templates to choose from. Let’s take a look at the list of funnels you can create with CartFlows.
- Lead Magnets Funnel
- Tripwire Funnels
- Refund and Cancellation Funnels
- Free Live Product Demo Funnels
- Launch and Product Waitlist Funnels
- Online Course and eBooks Selling Funnels
- Funnels For Hosting Events And Webinars
- Membership Subscription Funnels
- Funnels For Client Calls and Consultations
- To Generate Leads Free Consultation or Demo Funnels
CartFlows integrates really well with WooCommerce. If you want to add more functionalities to CartFlows, then use WordPress plugins that also integrate with WooCommerce.
CartFlows Against Its Competitor ClickFunnels
Rusell Brandon created an excellent funnel-builder tool called ClickFunnels. This tool has been in the market for a pretty long time now. But let’s compare CartFlows with ClickFunnels.
1. When I used ClickFunnels to create sales funnels, it showed that all the data related to that funnel was not mine. That sales funnel will be available on ClickFunnels as long as I pay for its subscription. If you decide to use another funnel builder, then you need to start from scratch again.
With CartFlows, all the pages I created with any WordPress page builder will always be there on my own web hosting.
2. Since ClickFunnels was launched, it has been offering its own funnel builder, and its functionality is the same as it was a few years ago. There have been only a few changes to it.
But CartFlows has been offering a variety of templates since the beginning, and they have been adding new templates and updating the old ones as well.
3. CartFlows does not require you to know any coding. You can use all the elements on a sales funnel using the drag and drop feature. It also integrates with multiple payment gateways such as PayPal, COD, Auth.net, Stripe, and more.
CartFlows Pros & Cons
Let’s see all the pros & cons of CartFlows:
- WooCommerce Integration
- Thank You Page Templates
- Works really with LMS and Membership websites
- Upsells, Order Bumps, and Downsells for increased order value
- A/B Split Testing Feature Before Deployment
- Use WordPress Page Builders To Build Pages
- CartFlows only integrates with WordPress
- You can not share templates with anyone other than your website.
CartFlows Pricing Plan
CartFlows offer a free version that gives you minimal access to its features. But CartFlows pro offers premium features and comes in two versions. Let’s check out these versions.
1. Annual License: To get the CartFlows Pro annual license, you need to pay $299/year. It gives you all the premium features at no extra cost. You can use CartFlows Pro on up to 30 websites, build unlimited funnels, create checkout offers, track cart abandonment, use canvas mode, get top-notch support, get access to the awesome CartFlows community use premium templates, one-click order bumps, and so on.
2. Lifetime License: You can purchase the CartFlows Pro lifetime license for just $999. You don’t need to pay for CartFlows ever again. It gives you all the same features of the annual license for a lifetime.
Conclusion: CartFlows Review
Now you may be wondering, is CartFlows worth it or not?
The answer is yes; it is definitely worth every penny. No other plugin offers this many required features in one place. Since I started using CartFlows for my website, I haven’t needed any other tool for building sales funnels.
In my opinion, if you are an owner of a WooCommerce store, then you should definitely try the free version of CartFlows for yourself. If you feel like it is working for you only, then upgrade to CartFlows Pro. Let me know your thoughts on CartFlows in the comment section below.