Are you searching for Webflow Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals? If so, then you’re at the right place.
Webflow is an amazing website-building platform that offers a lot of customization options & powerful designs. This platform is most famous among developers, website designers, and agencies who want to create a website that they can control completely with coding. With Webflow, you can include custom coding in your website and design it in the way you want.
If you want to save big on Webflow, then you should consider purchasing a subscription to Webflow this Black Friday. Here we have also mentioned a step-by-step guide to claiming these Webflow Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals.
So without further ado, let’s get started right away.
Webflow Black Friday Deals 2022
Webflow offers amazing deals & discounts on the occasion of Black Friday & Cyber Monday. These deals for this year are not live yet. I will update this page as soon as those deals go live. Last year in 2021, they offered a 50% flat discount on all their site & eCommerce plans. The pricing structure for last Black Friday & Cyber Monday was something like this:
|Webflow Plans||Standard Pricing||Pricing After Discount|
If you choose the annual plan, then you can get more discounts on these plans.
How To Claim Webflow Black Friday Deals?
I’ve explained the Webflow Black Friday deals in the above section; now, I will explain all the steps to claiming these offers.
Step #1: If you can’t find these deals on your own, then click on this link; it will take you to the official website of Webflow, where you can see all the active deals on Webflow. Click on the “Get Started — It’s Free” button.
Step #2: You need to create a new account on Webflow using your email address. Enter your email address and set up a password for your account. Once you’re done, click on the “Continue” button.
Step #3: They will ask you a few questions such as “What best describes your roles,” “Who will you be building websites for,” “How comfortable are you with HTML and CSS,” and “What do you want to build today.” Click on the “Finish” button as soon as you’re done.
Step #4: In the next step, you need to select a template to start designing your website. There are plenty of free & paid templates available on Webflow. You can either choose one of them or you can get started with a blank site to start building from scratch.
Step #5: Now, you can design your website using multiple tools & designs of Webflow. Go to the setting section to see all the pricing plans of Webflow.
Step #6: There are two options available on Webflow for pricing. If you want to build an individual website then you should select any one of the website plans. If you want to create an online store then you should select any one of the eCommerce site plans.
Step #7: You will see a promo code option in the checkout section. There you need to enter the active promo code to get an additional discount on your purchase.
Step #8: In the final step, you need to enter your credit card details and your address details. Click on the “Pay Now” button as soon as you’re done.
Once you complete the payment, your account will be upgraded to a premium plan of your choice.
Webflow Pricing Plans
Webflow offers two different pricing plans and I have explained both of them in detail below:
There are one free and three premium pricing options available on the site plans.
1. Basic Plan: This plan will cost you $15/mo or $12/mo annually. In this plan, you will get all the essential tools to launch a simple website.
2. CMS Plan: This plan will cost you $20/mo or $16/mo annually. If you are planning to start a content-driven website or a blog then you should choose the CMS plan.
3. Business Plan: This plan will cost you $45/mo or $36/mo annually. If you want to create a marketing website that can handle high traffic, then this is the plan you should choose. These are the pricing plans of Webflow, you can also save a few bucks on your purchase with our Webflow Promo Code.
There is no free plan available to help you create an eCommerce website. You need to choose one among the three eCommerce plans on Webflow.
1. Standard Plan: This plan will cost you $42/mo or $29/mo annually. If you want to create an online store from scratch, then this plan will give you all the essential tools that you will need.
2. Plus Plan: This plan will cost you $84/mo or $74/mo annually. If you have a high-volume business then you should buy the plus plan because it will give you all the tools you will need to manage your business.
3. Advanced Plan: This plan will cost you $235/mo or $212/mo annually. With this plan, you can easily take your business to the next level.
Conclusion: Webflow Black Friday (2022)
Webflow comes with a visual drag & drop editor that allows you to create your website with ease, and you can also see all the changes on your website in real-time. It also offers a lot of customization options, and with its CSS and HTML coding options, you can control your complete website.
I hope you can save a lot of money this Black Friday & Cyber Monday on your purchase of Webflow. Let me know your thoughts on this website builder in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does Webflow offer any free trial?
Webflow doesn’t offer any type of free trial, but you can start building your website for free because it offers a free plan for its users.
What is workspace on Webflow?
Workspace is a shared space that allows you to invite your clients and team members to work together on a site.
Can I cancel my site plan?
Yes, you can cancel your site plan at any time when you want, but you have to pay the remaining term of the plan that you have signed up for.
Is Webflow website SEO friendly?
Absolutely, Webflow websites are SEO-friendly due to their standard-based code, fast hosting, free SSL certificate, and mobile friendliness help you to rank in search.
- Blogging vs Instagram — Which One Is Better In 2023? - July 31, 2023
- Zik Analytics Coupon 2023: Get 50% OFF On All Plans - July 29, 2023
- Elementor Pro Pricing Review 2023: Is It Worth Your Money? - July 24, 2023