Are you searching for a WP Rocket Coupon code to get a discount on your purchase? Well, you’ve landed on the right page.
If you want to boost your website’s loading speed, then WP Rocket is the best option for you. But purchasing a plan on WP Rocket without any discount can be costly for some people.
That’s why I brought you this WP Rocket Coupon code, and I will also mention a step-by-step guide to claiming this coupon successfully. Stick to the end to get more details on WP Rocket.
Available WP Rocket Coupon Code 2023
When I was searching for a WP Rocket Coupon, I found a handful of them, and only 1-2 of them were working. I don’t know if they are currently active or not. So I am bringing you this coupon code that can give you up to a 50% discount on the renewal of any plan.
That means you need to pay the mentioned amount in the first purchase, but when you renew your plan, you will get 50% off on your plan. You can also grab the Black Friday deals of WP Rocket. In this deal, you will get 30% off on all plans at once. This deal is only active till the 2nd of December 2023. So grab this deal before it expires.
How To Claim WP Rocket Coupon Code Easily (Step by Step)
If you want to claim the Black Friday offer or 50% discount offer on WP Rocket, then you need to follow this step-by-step guide in the same manner. You will be able to make the purchase using this coupon code.
Step #1. To activate the offer on WP Rocket, you need to use our exclusive discount link. This will redirect you to the official website of WP Rocket. From there, you will need to go to the pricing section.
Step #2. In the pricing section, you will see three plans for WP Rocket. Select any one of them based on your requirements. You need to click on the “Buy WP Rocket” button to move forward.
Step #3. In the next step, It will ask you to create a new account on WP Rocket. You need to fill out your email address, first & last name, country/region, and company name. Once you fill out all these details, you can move forward to the payment section.
Step #4. In this last step, you need to select between two payment methods: credit card and PayPal. You will see a discount code option there. You need to fill out the coupon code manually to get the offer applied. Once you’re done with everything, just click on the “Place Order” button.
You have successfully purchased a plan on WP Rocket using this coupon code. You will receive an email from WP Rocket of your account activation. You can use the WP Rocket license for one year; only after that do you need to renew it.
Key Features Of WP Rocket
- Cache Optimization
- Media Optimization
- File Optimization
- Database Optimization
- Preload Optimization
- Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- E-Commerce Friendly
- WP Rocket Addons
- Reduce HTTP Request
WP Rocket Pricing Plans Explained
As I already mentioned in the how-to guide that there are three plans available on WP Rocket. Now I will discuss every plan in detail so that you can make your decision. Let’s get started.
1. Single Plan: The Single Plan costs $59 for the first time. The single-plan license will work for only one year until you renew it at a discounted price. In this plan, you will get the WP Rocket plugin for one website along with that one year of premium support and updates.
2. Plus Plan: The Plus Plan costs $119 for the first time. The license of the Plus plan will also last for one year only. You can renew the license before it expires at a discounted price. With this plan, you will WP Rocket plugin for three websites and one year of premium support and updates for all 3 of them.
3. Infinite Plan: The Infinite Plan costs $299 for the first time. It will also last only one year. So you need to renew the license before it expires. This plan will allow you to install the WP Rocket plugin on unlimited websites. You will also get one year of updates and premium support for these websites.
You can easily set up this plugin on your website. You will also get multilingual compatibility, eCommerce compatibility, hosting, themes, and plugin compatibility as well.
Pros & Cons Of WP Rocket:
In this section, we have listed the pros & cons of WP Rocket, let’s get inside it.
- Easy to use and beginner-friendly interface
- Automatic speed optimization
- Static cache for mobile and desktop
- WordPress database optimization
- XML Sitemap preloading
- Best customer support
- Cloudflare support
- CDN Integration
- Google font optimization helps to minimize HTTP requests
- There is no free trial
- Lack of chat support
Conclusion: WP Rocket Discount Coupon & Codes (2023)
WP Rocket is considered one of the best cache plugins for WordPress. You will get all the advanced features like database cleanup, file optimization, fine-tuning cache rules, CDN integration, Rocket Add-Ons, and so on. I have been using these plugins on all my websites for over a year now. It has made all of them faster than ever.
I hope this post serves your purpose. If you claim the coupon using the above-mentioned guide, then you will definitely save a lot of money. If you have any queries regarding WP Rocket, then comment down below.
FAQs On WP Rocket Coupon Code
Is there a trial version available of WP Rocket?
No, WP Rocket does not offer any trial version of their plugin. You need to purchase a plan to use this plugin for your website.
Can I get a refund on my purchase of the WP Rocket license?
If you’re not satisfied with WP Rocket, then you can get your money refunded within 14 days of the purchase.
Will I get CDN with my license?
No, CDN is not included in the license. You need to purchase them at a price of $7.99/month/website.
Is there a lifetime license available on WP Rocket?
No, all plans on WP Rocket offer a 1-year license WP Rocket. You need to renew every year to get support and updates frequently.
Can I upgrade my subscription?
Absolutely; if you add more sites to your account, you can upgrade. You need to pay the difference in cost.
Is WP Rocket GDPR compliant?
Yes, it is GDPR compliant because it doesn’t store or access any of your personal data, and no cookies are added by it.
- Blogging vs Instagram — Which One Is Better In 2023? - July 31, 2023
- Zik Analytics Coupon 2023: Get 50% OFF On All Plans - July 29, 2023
- Elementor Pro Pricing Review 2023: Is It Worth Your Money? - July 24, 2023